2006-09-21

so, here we go again...

I purposefully did not post a couple of entries that I have written. It was just pointless in poluting the whatever-verse with such uselessness. Even for the sake of researching uselessness there are better samples. So, what is this and does it have a purpose for as far it was not evident. Well...
No, just a weekly report of what did and did not happes, made for the express purpose of keeping the blog alive with something new.
List of things that happened:
- my parents came to visit.
- my brother did finally meet with his girlfriend (or something).
- the weather worsened.
- I keep digging around the awful code of the brain-damaged coleague (he *MUST* be brain-damaged or he would not have written this... I really do not know what to call it).

List of things that did not happen:
- I did not manage to study during the past weekend.
- I did not receive my diploma (damn lazy university administration).
- I did not win the lottery - it's much harder to win when you do not play, but still...
- I did not do those backups I keep pushing myself to do.

Oh, and I did fall in grief for I successfully updated my old machine (adab) to gcc 4.1.1 and glibc 2.4 but one of my favourite apps does not compile (and the Internet has nothing on this particular problem), so I am going for going zen about it.

Have a nice day!

No comments: